Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Melissa and Doug's Trunki on Totsy

I believe Totsy is my new favorite website for deal galore.  I have found the perfect present for my soon to be 8 year old, Jackson.  He is going flip when he unwraps a gigantic Lego Buzz Lightyear alarm clock!  He will be the envy of every little boy his age.  I had a $10 credit and was a new member so I received free shipping.



As I was perusing the site again today I saw that Melissa and Doug's Trunki items are being featured.   Have you ever had to cart tons of luggage through a busy airport or hotel while your kids are tired, cranky, and bored?  It is not an easy feat to accomplish!  Trunki can help make the best of any travel situation.  Trunki is a suitcase and ride on toy.  Your children can relax as you pull them in tow.  The only argument will be the one that took place in my house tonight: which child gets what color Trunki.

Take advantage of Totsy's deals quick.  Sign up here.  After you have created an account go to Shopathome.com to get 3% back when shop through their site at Totsy.
  • If you spend $60+ and use code VIPMOM you will get $15 off!
  • There is also a code for 10% off: STROLLERSTRIDES!
  • New members to Totsy will get FREE Shipping on their first order!
*For a limited time when you purchase $45 or more on Totsy orders you can get a FREE subscription to Disney Family Fun magazine or choose the $10 rebate!

No comments: